Join our team!
Please see below for current vacancies. If you have some spare time, or would like to develop new skills you might like to consider joining us as a volunteer.
We are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to join our friendly Café team.
Summary of role:
To ensure the efficient and safe operation of the food and beverage Service in line with legal requirements inc policies and procedures. To ensure customers’ needs are met and issues dealt with promptly and recorded for analysis and trends.
This role requires flexibility and the capacity to work evenings and weekends. Hours and pay to be discussed.
To read a full job description for the role please click here
If you are interested in the position please submit a CV and a covering letter to Angie Cull at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 22nd November.
Freelance Creative Arts Practitioners
We are looking for creative arts facilitators and practitioners to join our freelance pool and help support our youth, education and community offer.
We are keen to hear from people with the following experience and skills:
- A range of practical performing arts skills.
- Experience of workshop planning and delivery
- Experience of working with young people aged between 5-18 years old
- Experience of directing young people in theatrical productions
- Experience working with community groups and people from a variety of backgrounds
- Self-motivated, well-organised and efficient
- Experience managing potentially complex participants and behaviours
- Co-facilitation experience
All practitioners will be employed on a freelance basis and must have an up to date DBS check.
If you would like to be considered for work as a Creative Arts Practitioner with us please submit a CV and a short covering letter outlining your area of interest and relevant experience to the Marina Theatre’s Head of Young People and Outreach: Will Isgrove email@example.com